| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(CityRegions.Com, September 06, 2017 ) Description:
Global Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market is valued at $31.9 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $56.87 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2023. Rise in power consumption owing to rapid industrialization is the key factor driving the waste-to-energy technologies market growth. Furthermore, increasing focus to derive energy through renewable sources is expected to drive the waste to energy market growth. On the other side, high cost associated with plant infrastructure and installation of expensive components may threat industry growth.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/405815 .
By technology, thermal waste to energy market occupied vast market share for the forecasting period contributing relatively a simple process coupled with ease of operations. However, biological technology may expect highest growing market during the forecast period due to awareness of environment emissions.
Some of the key players in the market include Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc, Foster Wheeler, Green Conversion Systems LLC, Keppel Segher, Xcel Energy Inc, Hitachi Zosen Inova AG, Red Lion Bio-Energy, Veolia Environment SA, Wheelabrator Technologies Inc, Jansen Combustion & Boiler Technologies, Velocys, Suez Environment Company SA, Kompo Gas Axpo AG , Covanta Energy Corporation.
Pyrolosis and Thermal Gasification
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/405815 .
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com
+1 (214) 884-6817