| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(CityRegions.Com, December 07, 2019 ) SAN PEDRO, CA: Silva Construction, (https://www.silvaconstruction.com/) a construction company, is adding five tips to their home remodeling tips series for homeowners.
The remodeling process has a lot to consider and take into account. Silva decided to add onto their original list of home remodeling tips to get homeowners as prepared as possible. Their five tips are:
1. Check your calendar, especially if you want your remodel to be done by a particular event or holiday. Look at your end date and work your way backward to make sure youíll finish on time - and make sure to add in some wiggle room for any unexpected changes or delays.
2. Check the contractorís references. A good, professional contractor wonít have any problem providing references and copies of insurance before beginning the job. Donít just rely on the testimonials on their website - find actual customers and find out firsthand what they have to say. And if you feel in your gut that a contractor isnít the right choice, stick to it.
3. Consider what you do on a daily basis and take that into account during your remodel. The last thing you want to happen is to be in your robe while workers begin their day. So, be sure to clearly state what your daily routine is to come up with a good start and end time for the day.
4. Create a master list to help with budgeting and to make sure you donít forget anything you need during the remodel. You can add things such as permits, supplies youíll need, etc. This will help you stay organized and can help you save costs.
5. Create a Reno-free zone so that you and your family have a place to relax a little bit. Your Reno-free zone should have everything you need in one place, such as an electric kettle, microwave, a table to eat at, etc.
Dave Silva and David Clarke are owners of Silva Construction, Inc., located in San Pedro, CA. The company has over 40 years of experience in remodeling construction, and serves Southern Californiaís South Bay area, including Westchester, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, San Pedro, Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Harbor City, Lomita, Torrance, and other select areas. Their blog can be seen at https://www.silvaconstruction.com/blog3/ and their website can be seen at https://www.silvaconstruction.com/. They can be reached at 310-831-6310.